1. Airlines: Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad airways, Aeroflot, S7 airways, Lufthansa, Swiss airlines or similar. Aircraft: Airbus, Boeing. When traveling by rail - in a separate compartment.
2. Hotel level 3 * (3 Stars). For India and the countries of Southeast Asia - at least 4 * Accommodation for 2 people in 1 room. Breakfast must be included in the price. The room should have the following amenities: shower, refrigerator, safe, hairdryer, electric kettle, bottled water, hygiene products, free wi-fi, housekeeping on demand.
3. Nutrition. Continental - not spicy, European food. Constant access to drinking bottled water.
4. Mandatory meeting at the airport. If it is impossible to meet in person, the organizer bears all possible additional costs associated with being in an unfamiliar country: additional costs for a taxi, accommodation in any hotel, if you have not found the booked hotel, etc.
5. Delivery to the venue of the master class, or reimbursement of travel expenses from the hotel to the venue of the master class, if the area chosen by the organizer is not possible for safe and pleasant walking or the hotel is located more than 1000 meters from the venue of the master class.
6. Provision of mobile Internet. The organizer needs to purchase 2 local SIM cards with a connected mobile Internet.
The above conditions do not apply when organizing master classes in Kazakhstan, Belarus.